About the Organisation
Just Better Care provides in-home aged care and disability support services across Australia to help people to live independently. Valuing each person's individual choice and control over their life, the organisation empowers their customers by putting individual preferences and support needs at the centre of their approach. The organisation has employees within New South Wales, Victoria, Perth, and Tasmania.
The Service Operations & Quality Manager will serve as a consultant to the Office Managers operating across 30 locations within Australia. Operating under a franchise model, each Just Better Care location has their own identity, and a key deliverable of the role will be to promote and ensure consistent service delivery across the whole organisation. The Service Operations & Quality Manager will partner closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders to build rapport and proactively develop and follow up action plans.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, the Service Operations and Quality Manager will work within the broader Quality team to:
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to each office on operations, service management and quality standards.
- Review existing policies and procedures to ensure consistency, and that the broader organisation is continually enhancing their service delivery and person-centred care.
- Provide necessary training for identified areas of risk and improvement
- Ensure documents are up to best practice reporting standards within the online quality management system, Procura
Some inter- and intra-state travel will be required.
As an experienced leader within the Community Care or Case Management sector, you will have a demonstrated ability to motivate, coach and develop teams within a geographically dispersed organisation. In addition, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Deep understanding of Quality and Operational standards within the human services industry
- A high level of interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be able to create, understand and monitor the business planning processes and participate in projects.
- Have a proven ability to work independently, with advanced time management and organisational skills.
- Experience influencing a broader organisation and effectively liaising with multiple stakeholders
Previous experience in a Service Management, Quality Management of Franchise support role would be highly desirable.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to attend the annual conference to align on company strategic direction
- Supportive and collaborative team environment and workplace culture
- Beautiful office location in Manly, NSW
- Flexible working hours
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Lizzie Ocampo at The Orchard Talent Group on 0406 832 212 or email email@example.com
To apply, please follow the link via Seek.