About the Company
Lifestyle Solutions provides services to people with disability, young people and children in Out Of Home Care, their families and communities. Their customers receive services designed to meet their everyday needs and support them to achieve their goals.
Lifestyle Solutions believe that their staff are their best assets. They believe in ensuring equal recognition, equal treatment, and equal opportunity to all the people they support, their customers. This is only possible if they have great staff.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the growing Service Excellence team which has been designed to support and enable teams working across disability funded streams to deliver great customer outcomes.
The team will focus on supporting, guiding, and facilitating teams on areas such as service compliance, team-based support, and local community / family engagement.
You will possess enough knowledge and skills to meet the accountability and goals safely, efficiently, and effectively. As a part of the Service Excellence team, the Service Specialist- Disability is required to participate in regular team meetings and review team skills and identify gaps.
- Lead and support local community, customer and family engagement and relationship development.
2. Develop and analyse customer insights and trends to drive service improvement.
3. Conduct or facilitate local practice reflection, support activities including service reviews.
4. Local supporting of teams in delivering service and outcomes for customers.
5. Ensuring personal centred planning tools and practices are in place.
- Liaising with and developing professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Degree qualification in Human Services or related discipline with a minimum 5 years' experience working in complex residential environments;
- Significant experience in the delivery of Disability services/ programs including experience in Therapeutic based care models;
- Extensive experience in relationship development and management across both internal and external stakeholders;
- Extensive experience in customer service, with strong business acumen;
- Proven ability to work in Incident response and crisis coordination, including accurate reporting and effective decision making;
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deliver balanced outcomes across customer, financial and workforce perspectives;
- Current driver's licence and a willingness to travel interstate;
- Relevant probity clearance and willingness to undertake additional State / Territory checks as this role operates across all services.
To apply for this position, please follow the link via SEEK.
For a confidential conversation or role enquiries, please call Lizzie Ocampo on 0406 832 212 or firstname.lastname@example.org