About the Company
Lifestyle Solutions provides services to people with disability, young people and children in Out Of Home Care, their families and communities.
Their customers receive services designed to meet their everyday needs and support them to achieve their goals.
Lifestyle Solutions believe that their staff are their best assets. They believe in ensuring equal recognition, equal treatment, and equal opportunity to all of the people they support, their customers. This is only possible if they have great staff.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Service Excellence team which has been designed to support and enable teams working across Disability and Child and Family funded streams to deliver customer outcomes. The team will focus on supporting, guiding and facilitating teams on areas such as service compliance, team-based support and local community / family engagement.
The Executive of Customer Service Delivery is the sponsor for the Service Excellence Team.
You will possess enough knowledge and skills to safely, efficiently and effectively meet the accountability and goals. As a part of the Service Excellence team, the Service Specialist- Disability, Child and Family is required to participate in regular team meetings and review team skills and identify gaps.
- Lead and support local community, customer and family engagement and relationship development.
- Develop and analyse customer insights and trends to drive service improvement.
- Conduct or facilitate local practice reflection, support activities including service reviews.
- Local supporting of teams in delivering service and outcomes for customers.
- Ensuring personal centred planning tools and practices are in place.
- Degree qualification in Human Services or related discipline with a minimum 5 years' experience working in complex residential environments;
- Significant experience in the delivery of Disability, Child and Family services/ programs including experience in Therapeutic based care models;
- Extensive experience in relationship development and management across both internal and external stakeholders;
- Extensive experience in customer service, with strong business acumen;
- Proven ability to work in Incident response and crisis coordination, including accurate reporting and effective decision making;
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deliver balanced outcomes across customer, financial and workforce perspectives;
- Current driver's licence and a willingness to travel interstate;
- Relevant probity clearance and willingness to undertake additional State / Territory checks as this role operates across all services.
Please not that applicants must have a legal right to work within Australia.
Travel will be required for this role as it will be servicing the area in and around Karratha, Port Hedland & the Pilbara. This role can be based out of either of these 3 locations pending negotiation.
To apply for this position, please submit a one-page cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to the role and your CV to email@example.com
For a confidential conversation or role enquires, please call Jessica Lewy on (02) 9157 6215.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be actively assessing applicants during the advertising period.
Applications close: Midnight Sunday, 2nd August 2020.