About the Company
Lifestyle Solutions provides services to people with disability, young people and children in Out Of Home Care, their families and communities.
Their customers receive services designed to meet their everyday needs and support them to achieve their goals.
Lifestyle Solutions believe that their staff are their best assets. They believe in ensuring equal recognition, equal treatment, and equal opportunity to all of the people they support, their customers. This is only possible if they have great staff.
The Service Support Advisor will specialise in undertaking analysis and investigative work to identify and respond to staff and customer incidents. They will proactively advise the business on escalations and plan to prevent known incidents across the business. Where an incident arises, they will support the team in actively responding to requests, ensuring matters are closed out in a timely and safe manner.
The role of the Service Support Advisor is to support the Incident Prevention and Response team by responding to incident management system and response processes and ensuring the business is compliant at all times.
The Incident Support Prevention and Response team has been designed to support and enable teams working across the organisation to support service excellence in all areas. The team will focus on supporting, guiding and facilitating teams on areas such as service compliance, team based support and local community / family engagement.
- Support and/or resolve incidents for or with customer facing teams
- Escalate incidences and serious situations as defined in business policy
- Review supports and effectiveness in line with incident trends
- Ensure appropriate debriefing and people support strategies are in place following a serious incident
- Ensure incident reporting is accurate, timely and closed out by the relevant team
- Lead the provision of immediate and ongoing debriefing, reflection and support, and/or employee assistance support for employees
- Develop and analyse customer insights and trends to drive service improvement
- Provide assurance of compliance with contractual, regulatoryand safeguarding standards and requirements
- Thorough understanding of customer focused incident / risk management with a proven ability to coordinate practical responses that satisfy relevant legislation, standards and / or agreements
- Ability to produce quality legal documents to be interpreted by governing / auditing bodies
- Proficiency in CareLink, Riskman and Solvsafety & i-Audit systems
- Experience in business continuity, crisis management and incident response
- Demonstrated ability to perform in high pressure environments
- Current driver's licence and a willingness to travel interstate
- Relevant probity clearance and willingness to undertake additional State / Territory checks as this role operates across all services.
Please submit your application via Seek.
For a confidential conversation or role enquires, please contact Lizzie Ocampo on 0406 832 212 or email@example.com
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be actively assessing applicants during the advertising period.