About the Company
A leading provider in the Aged Care and Disability sector, this organisation has developed a reputation for providing high impact, innovative and superior quality of service to a large and disperse client cohort.
Due to the growth of the organisation and recent structural changes, our client is seeking to build their finance team to enhance their corporate infrastructure.
About the Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Shared Services Manager will:
- Manage a high performing team consisting of Accounts Receivable and Payables
- Collaborate with other accounting teams to ensure an accurate General Ledger
- Drive continuous improvement to streamline processes and find efficiencies in both AR and AP functions
- Be able to provide up to date detail and reporting of aged receivables
- Oversee month end closing processes
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Finance or closely related field. CA/CPA is highly desired but not essential.
- Experience leading a Shared Services team using an ERP system.
- Prior experience within Aged Care, Disability, Community Services or the broader Health Care industry.
- Self-motivated, high attention to detail and demonstrated ability to implement ongoing improvement.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will join an organisation that is recognised for creating a positive and lasting impact on vulnerable Australians. This opportunity offers an appealing total salary package with the opportunity for ongoing professional development.
This will be a new year, new start opportunity, and we high encourage you to reach out to Dylan Kovacevich at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion or role related queries.
To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.