About the Organisation
Sylvanvale is a for-purpose organisation providing support to over 750 children and adults from a range of cultural backgrounds across Sydney and the Blue Mountains to live and participate in their community, as they choose. With more than 50 locations, Sylvanvale is committed to providing high quality, customer-focused service to the people they support and their families.
Due to a restructure, we are now seeking a Registered Nurse and experienced leader to join the Sylvanvale team at their Caringbah site. Originally one of the first models of its kind, Caringbah boasts great facilities including single rooms, sensory room, multi-media room, lovely shared spaces and a gym. Caringbah provides services to customers with a range of needs, including high-medical needs and ageing in place.
With 20-beds at Caringbah in total, the Site Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of half of the site (10-beds). This will include assisting in leading a team of 26 at the site, where care ratios are 1:1 or 2:1. With highly supportive and present families, the Site Manager will be communicating and engaging closely with their team, residents and families. Additional clinical and administrative support will be provided on a part-time basis at the site.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Site Manager will;
- Engage closely with both internal and external stakeholders to build relationships and deliver a safe, customer-focused service;
- Ensure sound systems, policies and procedures to meet quality and governance requirements and ensure their team are best supported to undertake their work;
- Act as a role model and drive a positive team culture that supports close collaboration in addition to a high-quality and flexible service delivery;
- Ensure the service is operating at full capacity;
- Participate in the on-call roster when required.
As an experienced Site or House Manager, you will possess:
- A depth of experience in a leadership role in the community, public health or disability sector;
- Have a demonstrated ability to effectively manage day-to-day operations, including budget oversight;
- An ability to achieve KPIs and identify opportunities for continued growth, innovation and sustainability;
- A track record of effectively engaging and building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting chance to join a values' driven organisation and support the delivery of outstanding customer-focused care and help develop a supportive and collaborative model of management at the Caringbah site. Employing over 1,000 people, Sylvanvale will provide you with opportunities to further develop in your professional career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Emma Chapman-Davies of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6207 or email email@example.com.
Applications close Sunday 13th September