About the Organisation
Sylvanvale is a for-purpose organisation providing support to over 750 children and adults from a range of cultural backgrounds across Sydney and the Blue Mountains to live and participate in their community, as they choose. With more than 50 locations, Sylvanvale is committed to providing high quality, customer-focused service to the people they support and their families.
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Site Manager to join the Sylvanvale team to oversee two of their Supported Independent Living homes within Revesby (4-beds) and Punchbowl (4-beds). Based in South West Sydney, a key mandate of the role will be providing strong and stable leadership, embedding consistency of best practice across both sites in line with organisational expectations.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Site Manager will;
- Engage closely with both internal and external stakeholders to build relationships and deliver a safe, customer-focused service;
- Ensure sound systems, policies and procedures to meet quality and governance requirements;
- Act as a role model, coaching, mentoring and developing staff to drive a positive team culture that supports high-quality service delivery;
- Ensure the service is operating at full capacity;
- Participate in the on-call roster when required.
This role would appeal to those with previous experience in implementing new performance outcomes and creating new standards of high-performance.
As an experienced Site or Accommodation Manager, you will possess:
- A depth of experience in a senior leadership in the community and disability sector;
- Have a demonstrated ability to effectively manage day-to-day operations, driving a positive and consistent team culture;
- An ability to achieve KPIs and identify opportunities for continued growth, innovation and sustainability;
- A track record of engaging with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver positive outcomes;
- Current Drivers' License and willingness to travel.
What's on Offer
Employing over 1,000 people, Sylvanvale will provide you with opportunities to further develop in your professional career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Lizzie Ocampo of The Orchard Talent Group on 0406 832 212 or email email@example.com.