About the Organisation
Sylvanvale is a for-purpose organisation providing support to over 750 children and adults from a range of cultural backgrounds across Sydney and the Blue Mountains to live and participate in their community, as they choose. With more than 50 locations, Sylvanvale is committed to providing high quality, customer-focused service to the people they support and their families.
A role has become available for an experienced Site Manager to join the Sylvanvale team to oversee their Short-Term Accommodation in Sutherland (7 beds). Leading a team of eight, and with responsibility for managing day-to-day operations, the Site Manager will oversee the provision of a unique respite service to more than 80 customers with varied care requirements.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Site Manager will;
- Engage closely with both internal and external stakeholders to build relationships and deliver a safe, customer-focused service;
- Ensure sound systems, policies and procedures to meet quality and governance requirements;
- Ensure the service is operating at full capacity;
- Act as a role model and drive a positive team culture that supports high-quality and flexible service delivery;
- Participate in the on-call roster when required.
As an experienced Site Manager, you will possess:
- A depth of experience in a leadership role in the community and disability sector;
- Have a demonstrated ability to effectively manage day-to-day operations of a short-term accommodation service;
- An ability to achieve KPIs and identify opportunities for continued growth, innovation and sustainability;
- A track record of engaging with both internal and external stakeholders.
Individuals with additional experience working within the hospitality sector would be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
This is a rare chance to join a values' driven organisation and support the delivery of outstanding customer-focused care. Employing over 1,000 people, Sylvanvale will provide you with opportunities to further develop in your professional career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Emma Chapman-Davies of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Sunday 13th September