In partnership with a leading National provider, Orchard Group is seeking Speech Pathologists of varying levels to assist in enhancing lives and independent living skills to a 'whole of life span' client base.
As a speech Pathologist you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to implement the appropriate evidence-based services. Your responsibilities will include the assessment, planning, monitoring and review of client outcomes.
You will provide services in line with NDIS funding and support people with alternative and augmentative communication, swallowing or feeding difficulties.
Why would you want this role?
What's in it for you
- Tools to work in a mobile/ tablet to work remotely
- Work from home and other flexible work arrangements supported
- Practice Supervision
- Have access to a virtual team to assist with troubleshooting/ professional development/ Q forums
- Purchased leave and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Discounted gym membership, novated leases & employee discount program
- Celebrate successes, big and small, with monthly and yearly recognition awards
Our client has a robust clinical practice model which includes Individual Clinical/Practice Supervision, Group Supervision and Communities of Practice.
With a national footprint, this is a fantastic opportunity for employees ready to drive their career and build a path to Leadership
Who are we looking for?
What we need from you is:
- Experience providing communication and swallowing support to people with a disability
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to work as part of a small team and connect to peers using technology
- Current driver's licence and ability to travel to clients
- DCSI Disability Services and Child Related Employment Checks
- Relevant degree in Speech Pathology
- Speech Pathology Australia membership (or eligibility to apply)
- Previous experience working with the lifespan of clients, caregivers and families
- Drivers licence and ability to travel in the community to clients (pool cars occasionally available)
- Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).
Interested? Apply online today!