Working with a leading not-for-profit disability service provider, we are seeking committed and professional Speech Pathologist to join the SW NSW multidisciplinary team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a new graduate looking to gain experience with the NDIS or for a senior SP who is looking for flexible working conditions and a supportive & collaborative environment.
Reporting into the Service Manager, this role will hold a generalist case load and will provide timely, evidence based and person-centred therapy services to children, young people and adults with varying intellectual and physical disabilities.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provide Speech Pathology services to children, young people, and adults with autism spectrum disorder, intellectual and/or physical disability and other complex needs
- Work with the customers and families to identify customers' strengths, skills and goals
- Identify barriers that may restrict the customer's physical, emotional, cognitive and/or social development, well-being or participation.
- Use appropriate assessment tools and methods to assess strengths, skills and areas of development in collaboration with the customer
- Analyse and interpret assessment findings and customers' priorities to develop appropriate interventions in collaboration with other team members
- Provide centre-based and community-based Speech Pathology interventions addressing the customers' needs. These may be delivered on and individual, group or consultative basis
- Current AHPRA registration
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Speech pathology
- Current First Aid Certificate (including CPR) or willing to obtain
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC) or willing to obtain
- Current National Criminal Check or willing to gain
- Valid driver's licence
- Continual learning and development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements (9-day fortnight) balance your personal and work lives efficiently
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Above average remuneration and salary packaging of up to $15,900
- Multiple employee benefits, such as discounted gym & health fund membership, discounted motor vehicle services
For further information please contact Lillian Evans on (02) 9157 6205 or email@example.com