A market leading, high growth, not-for-profit disability service provider is entering an exciting period of growth in line with the NDIS. To facilitate this expansion, we are seeking an experienced and professional Speech Pathologist (SP) to join the multidisciplinary team in Campbelltown.
The Speech Pathologist will hold a generalist caseload and deliver timely, evidence based and person-centred therapy services. With varying intellectual and physical disabilities, you will provide therapy in the community; homes, schools and in a clinic.
As an advocate for your clients, you will personalise services to each customer's current and future needs and goals to ensure their development and growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drive a person-centred approach to deliver evidence-based therapy to children, young people and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder, intellectual and/or physical disability and other complex support needs
- Work with customers and families to identify strengths, skills and goals.
- Use appropriate assessment tools and methods to assess strengths and areas of development, in order to identify suitable intervention strategies
- Provide centre and community-based therapies.
- Current SPAR registration
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Speech Pathology (SP)
- Current First Aid Certificate (including CPR) or willing to obtain
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC) or willing to obtain
- Current National Criminal Check or willing to gain
- Valid driver's licence.
- Continual learning and development opportunities
- Part time work arrangements (3-4-day weeks) to balance your personal and work lives efficiently
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Above average remuneration and salary packaging
- Multiple employee benefits, such as discounted gym & health fund membership, discounted motor vehicle services.
We would be delighted to provide you with any additional information on the opportunity. Please contact Lillian Evans on (02) 9157 6205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org