A national, and highly reputable not-for-profit disability service provider is seeking to appoint a dynamic Speech Pathologist (SP) to be part of the growing multidisciplinary team in Coolangatta.
The Speech Pathologist (SP) will assess, identify and implement individualised care plans to support to clients of all age groups with varying levels of alternative and augmentative communication, swallowing and feeding difficulties.
Strong and highly innovative supports are in place with a robust clinical practice model which includes Individual Clinical/Practice Supervision, Group Supervision and Communities of Practice. As well there is an online collaborative technological platform connecting all clinicians across the nation.
Speech Pathologists will also be equipped with a mobile toolkit to enable flexible working conditions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drive a person-centred approach to deliver evidence-based therapy to children, young people and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder, intellectual and/or physical disability and other complex support needs
- Work with customers and families to identify strengths, skills and goals
- Use appropriate assessment tools and methods to assess strengths and areas of development, in order to identify suitable intervention strategies
- Provide centre and community-based therapies
- Proactively contribute and engage in the organisation's continued professional development to improve your knowledge and skills in Speech Pathology
- Current SPAR registration
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Speech Pathology (SP)
- Current First Aid Certificate (including CPR) or willing to obtain
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC) or willing to obtain
- Current National Criminal Check or willing to gain
- Valid driver's licence.
- Tools to work in a mobile/ tablet to work remotely
- Work from home and other flexible work arrangements supported
- Practice Supervision
- Have access to a virtual team to assist with troubleshooting/ professional development/ Q forums
- Purchased leave and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Discounted gym membership, novated leases & employee discount program
- Celebrate successes, big and small, with monthly and yearly recognition awards
This is a fantastic opportunity for employees ready to drive their career and build a path to Leadership
We would be delighted to provide you with any additional information on the opportunity. Please contact Lillian Evans on (02) 9157 6205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org