Working with one of Australia's leading disability service providers, this highly regarded and innovative organisation is currently experiencing significant transformation, entering an exciting period of growth. With a strategic move into Queensland, we are now seeking a Speech Pathologist to join the Queensland team based in Moreton Bay.
The successful candidate will be assisting with referrals from all Day Programs, Accommodation and Private Homes, we require a qualified Speech Therapist with a vision for excellence and passion for providing quality care to meet the challenges of both paediatric and geriatric clients.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing a flexible speech pathology/therapy service across a range of clients with intellectual disabilities.
- Delivering the service on a day to day basis to our clients and in line with operating guidelines
- Ensuring that positive speech therapy support is delivered on a best practice basis
- Making daily operational recommendations and decisions as required
- Prepare clinical reports and correspondence on assessment and intervention for key stakeholders and maintain clinical records.
- Working closely with client's families, carers, external agencies (government and non-government), medical support professionals/clinicians and staff
About the Company
With an extensive footprint and highly regarded reputation across NSW, QLD and VIC our client prides themselves on delivering person-centred care and achieving individual outcomes through service excellence.
With 1300 employees and over 2500 clients supported on a daily basis, our client offers a range of day programs, group homes, allied health services and getaways.
- Qualified and registered Speech Therapist with a minimum of 3 years' experience
- Knowledge of best practice in private Speech Therapist customer service delivery.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with colleagues, clients and key stakeholders.
- Exceptional organisation skills and the ability to work autonomously in a complex environment characterised by competing demands and tight timelines.
- Must have a valided QLD drivers' licence
What is on Offer
- Working for an organisation that has been awarded 'Employer of Choice'
- Salary Packaging Tax-Free Benefit of $15,990 per annum
- Great support and staff culture
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- Unique and attractive rewards and recognition programs
- Ability to make a positive difference for people with disabilities.
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button. For a confidential discussion, please Dani White on 02 9157 6208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org