About the Organisation
A well-established not-for-profit provider, this organisation is a leading provider of aged care services across NSW and the ACT. Providing residential community care and home care services, they and their team support more than 2000 older community members.
Leading a team of fronline staff and working with a supportive team; ACFI Coordinator, Clinical Care Coordinator, and part time Quality officer. The Care Manager will play an important role in ensuring high quality clinical consumer directed care across the home.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Care Manager will.
- Ensure each resident's care needs and preferences (health and wellness, social, spiritual and psychological) are identified, appropriately recorded and responded to.
- Engage closely with both internal and external stakeholders to build rapport, particularly with residents and their families.
- Lead and promote a positive work culture that delivers best practice service delivery.
- Manage and allocate human resources, material, and financial resources to achieve planned goals and outcomes.
- Be responsible for ensuring all clinical and other relevant documentation is accurate and available when required.
As an established clinical leader, you will have current AHPRA registration as a nurse. In addition, the successful candidate will have;
- A thorough understanding of the Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Aged Care Funding Instrument.
- Extensive clinical experience within an aged care or broader healthcare setting.
- Prior management exposure. This may have been gained in an 'acting' or secondment position.
- Experience in managing resources and working to budgets.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of different stakeholders.
- Current First Aid Certificate; AFP Police Check; and Australian Driver's License.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to continue developing as a senior leader within the Aged Care sector. As a leading provider of care services, there is continued opportunity for growth within a supportive environment. Included is a competitive remuneration package, with not-for-profit salary packaging benefits.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related enquiries, please contact Lil Evans of The Orchard Talent Group on 0477 887 095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note all applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.