About the organisation
Work with an organisation that supports just under 1000 people with disabilities from a range ages and of diverse cultural backgrounds to live and participate in their community as they choose. Providing a range of services including accommodation, day programs and community supports across the greater Sydney area.
About the opportunity
The Support Coordinator Manager will support a team of five Support Coordinators to ensure the best person-centred care for the clients.
The Service and Support Planning function is a newly created function. Reporting into the Service and Support Planning Manager, and working with the broader service planning team, the Support Coordinator Manager is responsible for:
- Supporting and motivating the Support Coordination team to achieve KPI targets;
- Ensuring reports are up to standard for the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission;
- Reviewing existing policies and procedures to ensure that the process is robust and reflecting the best practices of the organisation;
- Engaging with external stakeholders to continue to grow the customer base;
- Directly managing a small case of complex clients.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Services, Allied Health or Registered Nursing;
- Demonstrated experience managing and leading a team of professionals in either a clinical, social work or human services environment;
- Accurate report writing skills with the ability to produce quality reports and submissions;
- Willingness to work in a fast paced and changing environment;
- Ability to lead and motivate a team whilst working independently, organise competing priorities and work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Deep understanding of NDIS and NDIA process and provider requirements;
- Strong exposure to the disability services sector including industry legislation;
- Has knowledge of the sector from a customer, organisation and community context.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Lizzie Ocampo at The Orchard Talent Group on 0406 832 212 or email email@example.com
To apply, please follow the link via Seek.