About the Company
The Orchard Talent Group is a leading human services specialist search firm with a focus on Aged Care, Disability, Social Services and Public Health.
As a Derwent Search business, we combine the rigour and methodology of an executive search business, with the ability to deliver fast, flexible and reliable talent solutions, based on exceptional client service and delivery.
Due to rapid growth we are seeking a Talent Acquisition Advisor/Research Associate to join our team. As a Research Associate you will act as a high energy candidate extension of the Orchard brand assisting the Sector Lead deliver on search mandates.
For this role we are seeking an experienced recruitment professional that is excited to develop their skillset in a fast paced, high growth environment. We highly encourage expressions of interest from candidates who possess the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or Business with related Human Resources Components;
- Experiencing running recruitment assignments - sourcing, assessing and talent pooling candidates within an internal or external environment
- Experience writing reports, advertisements and internal/external correspondence;
- Possess an excellent phone manner;
- Experince providing support to business development activity for the aligned Sector Lead
What's on offer
As a market leader within the space, The Orchard talent Group offers great career progression and access to genuine relationships with key decision makers within the Human Services sector.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Amanda Halliday on (02) 9157 6203 or email email@example.com quoting reference: 25776. To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.