The Orchard Talent Group is an innovative talent search firm, founded to assist organisations within the Australian Healthcare sector. As part of the Derwent Executive business, we combine the rigour and methodology of an executive search business, with the ability to deliver fast and effective talent solutions, based on exceptional client service and delivery.
Due to the expansion and growth of our Melbourne Aged Care business, we are now seeking to employ a Resourcing Lead.
- Working on a range of retained talent sourcing projects within the Aged Care sector, to source the best candidates for a range of clinical, leadership, corporate and regional roles.
- Candidate identification and attraction to ensure effective development of talent pipeline and communities for clinical, leadership and corporate sector roles.
- Candidate management - Regular communication with candidates - both active and passive to create and maintain engaged talent communities.
- Assisting with running candidate interviews, administration and reference checking
- Improving the effectiveness and reputation of search by embracing innovative sourcing platforms and technology, including use of social media to source and attract talent.
- Experience working as a Resourcer or Candidate Manager within a search firm or agency/internal recruitment function - experience supporting Clinical or Health Care recruitment would be highly regarded.
- Previous experience as an accomplished Personal or Team Assistant and with the motivation for a career-change to Resourcing and Talent Management, coupled with excellent administration skills, could be of high interest to us.
- Experience supporting Consultants or Recruitment Managers across volume recruitment projects.
- Experience with candidate management and developing and maintaining talent pools.
- Strong technical capability around use of social media sites and technology to communicate with and source talent.
- Exceptional client service delivery and relationship management skills with both clients and candidates.
- Previous accomplished Recruiters looking for a change of career direction to a strategic support/research/talent attraction role, could be of high interest.
- A passion and interest for the Aged Care and Disability sectors and assisting them to succeed through exceptional talent.
What's on Offer:
This opportunity will suit a highly-driven individual who is looking to grow their career within an innovative Recruitment and Talent solutions specialist, dedicated to disrupting the Aged Care and Disability sectors and supported by Australia's largest independent Executive Search firm.
The opportunity to support and work across a varied range of clients and projects across Clinical, Corporate and Regional recruitment campaigns.
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned PA or Administrator, now seeking a new and exciting career-change, where no day will ever be the same and where they can use their highly tuned administration and stakeholder management skills.
An excellent remuneration package plus a supported learning and career development program await the successful applicant.
For a confidential discussion around this role please contact Rob Ashton on (03) 9691 1333.