About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a charitable Aged Care organisation that provides Residential Aged Care, Retirement Living and In-Home Aged Care services to more than 7,500 clients.
With over 3,000 employees across NSW and the ACT, our client has a customer centric focus, providing innovative and high-quality services to their residents whilst continuing to support others within their local communities.
About the Role
Reporting into the Manager of People and Culture, the BP of Talent Management and Acquisition is responsible for the attraction and retention of staff to meet the broader strategic direction of the organisation.
This individual will be responsible for driving the development of talent management strategies and acquisition initiatives, whilst overseeing the on-boarding, performance development, career management and strategic workforce planning to ensure the delivery of exceptional care and services for all clients and residents.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Support the continuous improvement of organisational performance by contributing to the implementation of strategic business plans and driving People and Culture targets that support the achievement of the organisation's vision and purpose;
- Lead an environment that is engaging for employees, allowing for open disclosure, feedback, recognition and input that leads to innovation and continuous improvement in services.
- Apply performance management, appraisal and review practices to each direct report, ensuring their roles are properly defined, the incumbent is appropriately qualified and acknowledged for the work that they do.
- Develop, implement and lead the Talent Management Framework, including drafting a workforce plan, building identification processes, systems and needs analysis to ensure delivery of talent development and management initiatives within agreed timeframes.
For this role, we are seeking an experienced Business Partner of Talent Management and Acquisiton who has a demonstrated ability of enhancing the talent life cycle.
We highly encourage expressions of interests from candidates who possess the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or Business with related Human Resources Components;
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in Human Resources, Talent Management or Talent Acquisition roles;
- Experience working in Health Care organisations or complex workforce environments including retail, manufacturing;
- Experience managing the full employee lifecycle - recruitment, attraction, onboarding, poll surveys, exit interviews, EVP, performance appraisals, reward and recognition and talent management in identifying high potential internals; And
- Previous experience using workforce management software (Chris21 HRIS is desirable but not essential).
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join an award-winning organisation, an innovator of systems and programs which advance the quality of care for residents. As an employer of over 3,000 people, this organisation will provide you with opportunities to further develop your career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 or email email@example.com quoting reference: 25719. To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.