About the Company
Our client is a charitable Aged Care organisation that provides high-quality and innovative care services to their residents located across NSW and the ACT.
With more than 7,500 clients and 3,000 employees, the primary services of this organisation include Residential Aged Care, Retirement Living and In-Home Aged Care services.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager of People and Culture, this newly created position of Talent Management and Acquisition will be responsible for the enhancement of the full employee lifecycle. This includes (but not limited to):
- Centralise the recruitment function and build talent pipelines for future positions in the organisation;
- Implementing performance management, appraisal and review practices to each direct report;
- Enhancing the Employee Value Proposition (EVP) of the organisation to increase engagement and retention across the business; and
- Work with Senior Leaders to create strategies that address current and future workforce challenges.
We highly encourage expressions of interests from candidates who possess the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or Business with related Human Resources Components;
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in Human Resources, Talent Management or Talent Acquisition roles;
- Experience working in Health Care organisations or complex workforce environments including retail, manufacturing;
- Experience managing the full employee lifecycle - recruitment, attraction, onboarding, poll surveys, exit interviews, EVP, performance appraisals, reward and recognition and talent management in identifying high potential internals; And
- Previous experience using workforce management software (Chris21 HRIS is desirable but not essential).
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join an award-winning organisation, an innovator of systems and programs which advance the quality of care for residents. As an employer of over 3,000 people, this organisation will provide you with opportunities to further develop your career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 or email email@example.com quoting reference: 25719. To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.