The opportunity to work for a fast-growing boutique aged care provider, we are seeking a Team Assistant to support the Head of Property and the Property and Development team on upcoming large-scale projects across the group.
The Team Assistant will primarily be responsible for providing internal administration and secretarial support to the Head of Property.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the completion/or coordination of operational and administration activities across the internal Property and development team.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Team Assistant will be responsible for:
- Completing all tasks delegated by the Head of Property/ Property and Development team efficiently and effectively.
- Managing internal communication including answering the main switch line to the department.
- Liaising with external providers and team members of the company when necessary; stationery, IT etc.
- Maintaining files/records for the department
- Conducting research and sourcing information as requested by the Head of Property/ Property and Development team.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years secretarial/administration experience in a Property or Development company or professional services firm.
- Worked with and supported senior professionals/executives in a similar role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Property and Development concepts and/ or industry is desirable
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Accurate and efficient work processing skills.
- Microsoft office skills and basic IT skills.
- Ability to support senior professional's day to day
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a friendly team
- Possess a positive attitude and pleasant demeanour
- Hard-working and committed to the role and the organisation
- Reliable and well organised
- Desire to provide quality external client support when needed/asked
- Meticulous with a strong attention to detail
- High level of integrity and regard for professional grooming and presentation
To apply for this position please submit your resume through the application portal. For a confidential discussion please call Raquel on (02) 9157 6206.