The Orchard Talent Group is an innovative search firm, founded to assist organisations within the Australian Healthcare sector. As a Derwent Executive business, we combine the rigour and methodology of an executive search business, with the ability to deliver fast, flexible and reliable talent solutions.
- As Team Co-ordinator you are an integral part of the team.
- You will act as a key point of contact for the Managing Director and Research Team providing diary managemen, scheduling, and supporting day to day administration of recruitment assignments including client and candidate management
- Day to day administrative support for the Managing Director and Research team.
- Provide support to running of recruitment assignments and business development activity
This is a great opportunity for an energetic and professional individual to gain exposure to an innovative high growth recruitment firm learn about all aspects of the recruitment industry.
This role will appeal to someone looking to develop their administrative skillset in a supportive and innovative environment. To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- 2+ years of administration experience within a corporate setting
- Diary management and scheduling experience
- Excellent phone manner
- High attention to detail with the ability work well to multiple deadlines.