Team Leader - Accommodation
A fantastic opportunity for two empathetic, results-driven and commercially savvy individuals to join a fast- paced working environment with a leading disability provider. With a rapid growth strategy, this organisation is in need of dedicated Team Leaders to oversee their new group home accommodation sites in Sydney's West.
The Team leader will focus on developing and maintaining quality services in line with the organisation's policies, requirements and resources. Responsible for overseeing staff, rostering, finances and overall management of the accommodation site.
The successful candidate will be an important link between direct support staff, service users, family members and senior management.
About the Company
With an extensive footprint and highly regarded reputation across NSW, QLD and VIC our client prides themselves on delivering person-centred care and achieving individual outcomes through service excellence.
With 1300 employees and over 2500 clients supported on a daily basis, our client offers a range of day programs, group homes, allied health services and getaways.
What is on Offer
- Working for an organisation that has been awarded 'Employer of Choice'
- Staff benefits such as salary packaging and gym memberships.
- Quarterly bonus if KPI's are met
- Ability to make a life changing difference for people with disabilities.
- Great support and staff culture
- Initiative and drive - a 'Can Do' attitude.
- Experienced in administration, rostering and budget management.
- Care centric
- Time management skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Qualifications in Certificate IV in Community Services or equivalent with related experience.
- Experience in a community setting for people with disabilities.
- Well-developed leadership skills with the capacity to build positive teams.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with families, advocates and others as required.
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button.
For a confidential discussion, please call Alex Palamara on (02) 9157 6209