An exciting leadership opportunity has become available within an Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) portfolio. We are seeking an established Team Leader to join the team in Sydney's inner west.
This newly established NDIA ECEI approach focuses on providing services to families and children aged 0 - 6 with a developmental delay or disability to achieve positive long-term outcomes.
The successful candidate will lead a transdisciplinary team of professional frontline coordinators to ensure high-quality, evidenced based best practice early childhood intervention is delivered across their services.
Reporting into the Area Manager, the ECEI Team Leader will provide support to ensure a quality service and flexible supports for families accessing the ECEI Program within their area.
The ECEI Team Leader will develop and foster a positive internal culture whilst building strong collaborative partnerships with other local communities and mainstream services for the Sydney Region. Supporting families and their children develop the skills they need to take part in daily activities and to achieve better long-term outcomes.
Working closely with the Area Manager this role will continue to develop and build the capacity of local community services to increase inclusion for children at all levels.
- A qualification in a relevant discipline including education, allied health or social sciences.
- Minimum of three years' experience of early childhood intervention.
- Demonstrated management experience within the community sector
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to liaise and build collaborative positive working relationships with children, families/ careers and service providers.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills, including ability to develop and support an effective team
- Ability to foster a strengths-based approach to person and family centered practice to staff and the wider community.
- Current Drivers Licence and access to a registered vehicle
- Current Working with Children Check.
If you are highly motivated, able to provide strong leadership and direction to a diverse team and most importantly are passionate about inclusion for the rights of children with a disability, apply now!
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button.
For a confidential discussion, please call Lillian Evans on (02) 9157 6205.