About the Organisation
This opportunity is with a values-based organisation that was established to improve lives through the Australian and New Zealand Health Care and Human Services sectors. With over 21 years' experience in the collection, standardisation and integration of data from disparate hospital and other health care systems, our client has established themselves as a leading Health Sector Analytics firm that is now extending its roots globally.
With headquarters based in Sydney, our client employs more than 50 people and serves over 320 Health Care organisations. In pursuit of ambitious but achievable growth plans, they are currently looking to grow their team and continue in their mission of improving lives.
About the Opportunity
As the Team Leader of Insights and Knowledge Production, you will play a highly significant role in supporting a partnership between the organisation and a global consulting firm, whilst leading the technical production and insights team towards achieving best in class products and services.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing the efficient and timely delivery of all benchmark reports and required data assets for analytical platforms
- Continuously improving production delivery efficiency and reporting developments to requirements and quality controls
- Creating new insights and knowledge related outputs, leveraging the existing data and knowledge assets - including innovation library, data quality audits and client access
- Collaboration and building positive and proactive relationships between clients, technical production/automation, systems development, data science and product teams
- Client related technical queries and ad-hoc responses, including timely responses, resource prioritization and management.
The successful candidate will possess and demonstrate the following competencies and experience:
- Between five to eight (5-8) years' experience within a Data Analytics or Management Consulting position
- A deep passion for Health Care or wider social justice
- Technically proficient in database architecture, SQL languages (i.e. PostgreSQL), Business Intelligence Tools and Excel
- An ability to lead a diverse team towards a common strategic outcome
- Highly organised and able to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Has aptitude and experience in a fast-paced organization, ideally with high flexibility and consulting capability
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will join an organisation that will not only foster your career growth and development but provide supports to pursue goals and endeavours in your personal life.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6206 quoting job reference 25174.
Applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.