An opportunity has become available for a proven WHS professional to join a well established and highly regarded not for profit organisation. Reporting directly to the Head of WHS, this person will be contributing to the development and implementation of a comprehensive work, health, and safety framework.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development and implementation of WHS strategy and framework through assessment of current programs, policies, procedures and vendors, identifying both gaps and future needs;
- Engage closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders to build positive relationships and achieve business goals;
- Identify and embed effective standards, policies and procedures ensuring compliance to Work Health and Safety across all of the organisation.
As a proven WHS Professional, you will possess:
- Minimum qualification Certificate IV in WHS;
- At least three years' experience in a WHS role;
- A track record of engaging and communicating with internal and external stakeholders;
- Extensive understanding of multiple workplace hazards and the detailed principles of their identification and analysis, in addition to knowledge of all legal processes for WHS compliance and workers compensation law;