Royal Rehab is Australia's leading provider of rehabilitation and disability services. Highly regarded for specialist expertise in brain and spinal cord injury rehabilitation, Royal Rehab is also renowned for supported accommodation services, private hospital and community services delivering holistic quality care.
Due to business growth, the organisation is seeking an experienced and inspiring leader to join the Disability Support Accommodation Services team in this newly created Workforce Coordinator role.
Reporting to the General Manager Disability Services, the Workforce Coordinator will;
- Ensure empathetic, proactive, fiscally responsible, responsive staffing operations within the Disability & Accommodation Services
- Take responsibility for the management of Disability & Accommodation causal pool to ensure both utilisation and overall roster centralisation;
- Provide support to the team across associated recruitment activities and initiatives (e.g. probity, attendance, audit report, etc.);
- Seek to further enhance the utilisation of current systems and process.
As an experienced Workforce Coordinator, you will have a proven track record of delivering support across a complex and geographically dispersed workforce. In addition, you will have;
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the provision of 24/7 rostering;
- Human Services sector experience with a strong preference to Disability or direct related sector;
- High level administrative and organisational skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and written skills;
- Demonstrated analytical skills and attention to detail.
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced workforce professional who is driven to make critical and direct change within Australia's leading provider of rehabilitation and disability services. In addition to a competitive remuneration package you will also receive not-for-profit salary packaging.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email email@example.com.
To apply, please submit a brief Covering Letter and your CV via the relevant link. Please note, all applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm 28th March.