About the Organisation
Our client is a leading Health Care provider with an expansive presence across Australia. With more than 2,000 employees, our client has a demonstrated track record of delivering outstanding care with a focus on bringing best practice and accessibility to the clients they service.
About the Role
The Workforce Planning Coordinator will work in close partnership with the Financial Controller and Directors of Nursing to assist in the end to end control of labour costs within the Aged Care homes.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Workforce Planning Coordinator will:
- Review and approve rosters whilst monitoring daily hours to report on variances and ensure effective resourcing of Aged Care homes.
- Develop a strong understanding of employee awards and agreements to ensure all staff are meeting minimum working hours and to maintain levels of outstanding leave.
- Educate and train managers on rostering processes and systems to ensure a high level of proficiency across the organisation.
- Assist in the review and reconciliation of gross to net pay control processes.
- Maintain oversight of workers compensation receivables with the payroll department.
The successful candidate will be based in the Northern Sydney region but expected to travel from time to time to visit sites within the Sydney region.
For this role, we are seeking a highly motivated workforce planning indiviudal who can provide immediate impact in their role and support the Directors of Nursing across this Aged Care provider.
The successful candidate will present with the following skills, capabilities and personal attributes:
- A minimum of four (4) years in a workforce planning or roster management position.
- Tertiary qualifications in the field of Accounting, Finance, Human Resources or Business are highly desired.
- Strong analytical skills with a high level of excel proficiency.
- Demonstrated experience with a rostering system. Time Target is preferred but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail, teamwork and communication skills with an aptitude with figures.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the nation's largest and most reputable Human Services providers. You will be commencing in a period of growth and positive change. The successful candidate will work closely with the senior leaders and management team with access to professional development opportunities.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.