About the Organisation
The Mid North Coast Local Health District (MNCLHD) is a government funded health organisation that covers an area of 11,335 square kilometres extending from Port Macquarie in the south to Coffs Harbour in the north. MNCLHD provides a diverse range of services to a population of approximately 215,000 people. It has a workforce of 4,300 across seven hospital sites and 10 Community Health Centres, and a budget of approximately $700 million'
About the Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced human resource professional to join the People and Culture team of the Mid North Coast LHD, leading a range of key functions within the Workforce Support Unit. The successful appointee will have strategic and operational responsibility for Rostering, Establishment Management and Recruitment across the District. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the existing Workforce Support Unit team to identify opportunities to increase efficiency and quality across the functions outlined above.
- Maintaining effective relationships and communication with key stakeholders across the District, to maximise the impact of the People and Culture function and delivery of workforce KPI's
- Providing project management and leadership on key workforce initiatives.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for increased collaboration and more efficient and effective delivery of services to employees and stakeholders.
Reporting to the Director, People and Culture, the Manager will seamlessly work across operational and strategic initiatives and tasks, providing support and best practice guidance to team members across the People and Culture Directorate.
An accomplished human resources professional, and up and coming leader, you will have comparable functional experience gained in a complex human service driven environment.
In addition to the essential criteria, you will also demonstrate;
- Extensive generalist HR/P&C experience gained within a large, complex organisational setting.
- Experience establishing and developing best practice processes and team capability across recruitment, establishment and rostering management.
- The ability to influence at all levels and frequently engage with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- A well-rounded HR skillset, with diverse experience gained within a complex human service driven organization, ideally within Healthcare and Hospitals or broader human services.
Mid North Coast Local Health District values diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the community it serves. We encourage applications from diverse community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with a disability.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Briaan Llorente of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6212or email Briaan@orchardtalent.com.au